The Lord’s Lead Line Christian Equine Ministry
Hello Dear Friends!
This last year has truly been blessed and we have grown more than we had hoped. God has been so faithful to us in this ministry!
As we look toward the coming weeks, months and Lord willing, years, at our farm in Quakertown, PA. Here are some of the things we feel in our hearts that the LORD is leading us to do:
- Since Stephen Cianflone (the Mr. of the ministry) J was in the US Air Force for 10 years, we would like to help our veterans of the military, police, and fire fighters with the many battles they face with PTSD and so much more.
- Working with the youth of the inner city of Philadelphia. Not only showing them the love of Jesus Christ, but also teaching basic horsemanship, and care of barn and farm.
- Using our 25 plus years together to minister to struggling married couples by mentoring them using the scriptures to counsel them on how God wants us to resolve conflicts and differences in love and gentleness.
- Continue to expand our work with bullied, neglected, abused, and adopted kids and families.
- Starting a Friday evening barn Bible study.
With these things in mind we are sending out an invitation to become a true partner in this ministry!
You may be asking, “How can I do that?” Don’t live close? Can’t make it to our farm to help in person? You can still be actively involved by becoming a partner in The Lord’s Lead Line ministry to help many families, couples, children and adults!
Here’s how you can help! To become a partner in our ministry, we are asking for a commitment of $30 a month. That’s only $1.00 per day and less than the cost of a cup of coffee!
The funds will go to the upkeep, feed, hay, hoof trims, dental, vet needs and supplies for the horses as well as for the needs of the families that visit us. As a thank you for becoming a partner, we will send you one of our cool custom-made feed bag totes! (Design may differ from photo)
These tough totes are stylish conversation starters! Waterproof and roomy! They hold up to 50 pounds easily.
If you live in the area and are able to partner with us for a onetime gift of $300 or more, as a thank you gift, we will give you a free pony party for your child. The party includes 2 hours of pony rides for 10 kids plus the birthday child, use of our facility at a day and time of your choosing, fun games and prizes, an experienced kind and helpful pony walker and decorations!
Families can donate in any way they wish however; there is never any expectation. We depend solely on financial donations, the work of our volunteers and also the gifts of those who believe in what we do.
We do not limit our services to children! We have adults that come to our ministry as well! We currently have an adult who is recovering from a stroke and one who has been recently diagnosed with Huntingdon’s Disease.
We Do NOT charge for our services.
Partnering with us will help us keep it that way
Thank you for considering partnering with us in this ministry. God Bless!
The Cianflone Family, Volunteers and Horses x0x0x
Romans 8: 28 – And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.